What’s open on campus over summer break?
Check out the hours of operation below for Carthage buildings and services over summer break.
Barnes & Noble
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: CLOSED
- Thursday, June 16: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monday-Sunday: 7-8:30 a.m., 11 a.m-1:30 p.m., 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Monday-Sunday: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Parkhurst Test Kitchen
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-10 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 27-Sunday, Aug. 28: CLOSED
- Monday, Aug. 29-Friday, Sept. 2: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
N. E. Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center
Koenitzer Aquatic Center/HARIBO Pool
- Monday-Sunday: CLOSED
Semler Fitness Center/TARC Building
Monday-Sunday: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
If you oversee an office or center and would like your hours included in this list, or if the hours above need to be updated, please contact The Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.