Students can install Office 365 through OneLogin
Need to use Microsoft Excel, Word, or Powerpoint? These programs are all available to you for free through Office 365. Find the Office 365 app on your OneLogin account and install it on your computer.
How to install
- Log in to the OneLogin portal with your Carthage username and password.
- Click on the Office 365 icon (it may be under the “Carthage: Everything” tab).
- Once inside the Office 365 portal, click the “Install Office” button at the top right. Choose “Install Office 365 apps.”
- Follow the instructions to finish your download and installation. You may install the current version of Office on up to five devices.
- Once the installation is complete, you may need to log in to the software the first time you open it.
Sponsoring Department, Office, or Organization:
Library and Information Services