Forms are a great way to capture information from users. Consider using forms to repurpose your surveys and PDFs to improve accessibility for all users.
Forms collect data into a database in the CMS, which can then be viewed or exported. Settings allow the CMS to send email notifications when forms are completed. These can be as simple as collecting basic information like name and email or customized to meet your needs.
Adding/Editing a Form
Click the “Forms” tab from the Dashboard.
If you are adding a form, click “+Add a New Form,” otherwise find and click on an existing form to edit.
Fill out the form with your content. You have many options to customize your form as much as possible.
When finished, click the “Save this form” button at the bottom. We suggest testing your form.
Embedding a form in a web page
- Navigate to the webpage on which you’d like to place the form and select “Edit Page.”
- From the editor’s toolbar, select Form from the Insert drop-down menu.
- Select the form you wish to display on your page. A preview of the form will appear on the left side of the dialog box.
- Then choose the Insert Form button on the bottom right.
Viewing and exporting form submissions
- From the “Forms” tab, find the form you wish to view submissions from and select “View Submissions.”
- You can view the results in a print-friendly format or download the results into a Comma-Separated-Value (CSV) file for use in Excel.
- “View Submissions” will not be visible until a submission is made.
- Select the checkbox to insert headers into the .csv file.