Request Marketing & Communications Services
Do you have a marketing or communications need? The Office of Marketing and Communications assists all Carthage offices and departments with their marketing and communications needs. We provide help with graphic design, news articles, media relations, Carthage-branded items, photography, videography, signage, social media, and more.
Submit a Project Request
Use our Workzone Project Request Form to submit a request for:
- Business cards
- Carthage-branded merchandise
- Logos, including permission to use the Carthage College and Carthage Athletics logos
- Name tags
- News releases
- Portraits and other photos
- Print projects (brochures, event programs, postcards or other mailings, etc.)
- Share an alumni success story
- Website updates or new web pages
Because of the volume of projects our office handles, all requests for Marketing & Communications support must be submitted through Workzone, our project management tool. If you send us an email, we will direct you to Workzone.
To submit your project request, just click the link below, select the right project type from the drop-down menu, and complete all required fields. Once you submit your project, we’ll review your request and timeline and get back to you!
We do our very best to accept all projects that come our way in support of the good work happening across campus.
Update a Profile
The Carthage College website has online profiles of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni. Use our Profile Forms to request a new profile or update an existing profile.
- Faculty profiles: Request a new profile | Update an existing profile
- Staff profiles: Request or update a profile
- Student profiles: Be part of the Carthage website!
- Alumni profiles: Be featured on the Carthage website!
Consult With Us
Do you have a project that requires multiple services? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include a description of the initiative, its intended audience and purpose, event date if applicable, deadline(s) for materials, and a brief rundown of the services you believe you need. Our marketing manager, Daron Wolf, will contact you for more information.
SHARE YOUR NEWS
Do you have a story to share with the Carthage community?
Submit your story to The Bridge. Student-submitted stories are approved by a member of the Marketing & Communications team and then published. Faculty and staff submissions are published immediately.