The Veterans Administration Certifying Official is located in the Registrar’s Office, Lentz Hall 431. Continuing students who have received benefits previously can make inquiries regarding enrollment certification by calling 262-551-6100

New students who wish to start receiving benefits can go online to find more information and to apply for education benefits. Once the application is complete, please bring an official letter of eligibility to the Registrar’s Office. Students may also turn in DD214 forms to the Registrar’s Office for transfer credit review.

Visit our Veterans website for more information

Contact Information

Michael Jonas


Mike Jonas
Secondary Contact — Veterans Administration Certifying Official
Lentz Hall 431