Welcome to Navigate, a student success management system for students, faculty, and staff. Navigate aids with proactively managing student retention and success by providing predictive analytics and identifying students who are at risk of not completing their educational goals.
What does Navigate help us do?
- Increase efficiency and promote information sharing between faculty and staff to support student success as part of our Holistic Advising Model.
- Provides a universal calendar and allows students to have one system to make appointments with faculty advisors, student success advisors, and career specialists along with other critical offices, such as the Registrar’s Office and Student Financial Services.
- Evaluate how students access campus resources and determine the impact of our interventions.
Use the same username and password you use for your Carthage accounts.
More Information and Resources
News and Updates: Navigate Timeline and Rollout Plan
Carthage is taking a phased approach to rolling out Navigate. Phase 1 focused on the holistic advising community — the Center for Student Success, The Aspire Center, faculty advisors, Student Financial Services, and the Office of the Registrar. We will be able to coordinate campus-wide student support through early alerts, case referrals, reporting, and centralized interaction records, such as notes, documents, and scheduling.
- Faculty and staff training targeting Phase 1 users
- Pilot users go-live
- Additional faculty and staff communication and initial training for pilot users
- Role-specific training for Phase 1 Users
- Student communication and go-live
- Workshop at Teaching and Learning Conference
- Communication and training for new feature rollout, Early Alerts and Cases
- Progress Reports; student registration campaign
Phase 2: Additional care units and functionality added
- Academic Planning Tool for students