Students, we know how challenging it can be to find your way on campus — from knowing where a classroom is to who your advisor is (remember you have more than one!). Navigate is a platform that helps students access the resources they need to succeed.
Navigate provides a central place for you to communicate and manage your Carthage experience including:
- Schedule appointments with your student success advisor, career specialist, the Registrar’s Office, Student Financial Services, your faculty advisors, and others — all in one app!
- View your course schedule.
- Stay on top of payment and registration deadlines.
- Track and resolve financial holds on your account.
- Find resources and how to get there with links to maps for on-campus locations (e.g. laundry room in a residence hall, classroom, computer lab).
We encourage you to download the app and set it up before you arrive at Carthage.
It’s easy and free! Just download Navigate from the App Store or Google Play and log in with your My.Carthage username and password.
Accessing the Navigate App
Download Navigate Student in Google Play or the App Store In the app, search for “Carthage” Use the same username and password you use for your Carthage account access Remember to enable push notifications for updates and reminders
Navigate is also available on desktops.
You need Navigate
Many students will be required to use Navigate to schedule appointments with their holistic advising team, which includes their student success advisor, career specialist, and faculty advisor. Other offices that utilize appointment scheduling in Navigate include the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Student Financial Services.