Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Explore Germany’s past(s) this J-Term: Spots still available”
Explore Germany’s fascinating and complicated past(s) in Berlin, Dresden, and Munich with professors Temple Burling and Greg Baer during J-Term 2023. There are a few seats open!
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Study abroad and J-Term scholarship applications due Friday”
Apply now for institutional scholarships for 2023 J-Term study tours or semester/summer study abroad.
- We continued our travels toward the Eastern Cape, stopping at the beautiful town of Knysna along the “Garden Route” of Africa.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Farewell, South Africa!”
- We boarded a flight from Durban to Port Elizabeth and then drove a short way to our next accommodation — Tsitsikamma Village Inn.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Adventures in Tsitsikamma”
- We left the game reserve with some crazy memories and heart-racing experiences. Now, we head off to the Drakensberg Mountains.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: The Drakensberg Mountains”
- We woke up bright and early to catch our first Indian Ocean sunrise before heading out to the Estuary.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Safari wildlife encounters”
- Friday, our second full day at the school was amazing! Filled with more song and dance, it was an energizing day in which we got to finish some projects that we started earlier in the week.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Final days at Nkume Primary School”
- We’re finally here! Wednesday was our first day at the Nkume Primary School, and it was nothing short of incredible.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Arriving at Nkume Primary School”
- Check out what our students are doing on the summer 2022 study tour to South Africa.Read “Summer 2022 J-Term Blog: Hello from South Africa!”
- See what our students on the Peru J-Term Study Tour have been up to during their last week away from home (we can’t wait to welcome them back!)Read “J-Term 2022 Blog: Adventures up Machu Picchu”