Recent News and Updates
- December 2019: Journal Times story: Blue Origin launches Carthage experiment into space.
- December 2019: Wisconsin Inno story on New Shepard Payload Mission 9.
- October 2019: NASA Picks 25 space technologies: Gateway Spacecraft Gauging project selected.
- September 2019: Hear about MPG on Wisconsin Public Radio.
- July 2019: MPG and MaSC researcher, Cassi Bossong featured on Smart Robot Review.
- May 2019: Carthage Space Sciences Alumna, Tessa Rundle, shares pictures from her work as a space suit engineer at NASA Johnson Space Center.
- April 2019: Three Carthage students awarded NASA internships!
- April 2019: Modal Propellant Gauging on the Orion European Service Module paper published.
- February 2019: Wisconsin Inno story on the Carthage Blue Origin Launch.
- February 2019: Kenosha News: Carthage Research Payload Goes to Space and Back.
- January 2019: See our recent Blue Origin New Shepard suborbital space launch videos.
- November 2018: MPG team completes final parabolic flight campaign under NASA MPG Phase III funding.
- October 2018: MPG data presented at the International Astronautical Congress in Bremen, Germany.
- September 2018: Carthage awarded NASA funding to conduct joint research with Embry Riddle Aeronautical University on magneto-active slosh control system for spacecraft and launch vehicles.
- August 2018: MPG results published and presented at the Joint Army Navy NASA Air Force (JANNAF) meeting, Huntsville, Alabama.
- March 2018: MPG team finished a parabolic flight campaign with ZERO-G.