Carthage is a member of EDUCAUSE, a higher education technology association and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education.
Carthage community members may log in to access content via the EDUCAUSE web page. Choose “Login,” then “Create Profile” to set up an account.
Please see below for some of the ways in which our EDUCAUSE membership may benefit your teaching and learning goals at Carthage College.
Engage in Academic Transformation
Keep Up on Current Trends and Emerging Educational Technology (EdTech)
- ELI 7 Things You Should Know
- ELI Key Issues in Teaching and Learning
- EDUCAUSE Review
- Top 10 IT Issues, Technologies, and Trends
- Horizon Report
Assess How Well Your Classroom Design Enables Learning
- Learning Space Rating System (LSRS) tool
- Learning in Three Dimensions: Report on the EDUCAUSE/HP Campus of the Future Project
Create Professional Connections in the Teaching and Learning Community
- Community Groups Based on Topic, Role, and Institutional Type
- ID2ID Mentoring Program for Instructional Designers
- Leading Academic Transformation (LAT) Community
- EDUCAUSE Ambassador Program
- ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact
The above content is from the EDUCAUSE website and more specifically, the “EDUCAUSE Membership: How Faculty and Staff Across Campus Benefit” guide.