News & Events
Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: TechnologyIf you need technology, wifi, or library help, the Library and Information Services staff is available to assist you.Read “Do you need technology assistance? Contact Library and Information Services”
- The Bridge: TechnologyRead “Students can install Office 365 through OneLogin”
Office 365 includes Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and can be downloaded through your OneLogin account.
- The Bridge: TechnologyRead “Is your Wi-Fi flipping between Carthage networks? Learn how to forget a network”
If you’ve noticed your device(s) flipping back and fourth between Carthage-Open and Carthage-Secure, we recommend forgetting one of the two networks from your devices.
- The Bridge: TechnologyRead “Trust requirement needed for Carthage-Secure Wi-Fi certificate”
Recently a required certificate update to our Wi-Fi systems was put in place. It may prompt users to “trust” the certificate on the Carthage-Secure Wi-Fi.
- The Bridge: TechnologyRead “Register your devices on the Carthage network”
Are you looking to get a new device or one that expired connected to the campus network? Use the device registration page to get it quickly registered and connected!