Allied Health Science News
Recent News Stories
- Academics,Innovation,The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Carthage awarded $36,000 grant to support pre-health programs”
Carthage has received a grant of $36,000 from the Franklin I. and Irene List Saemann Foundation.
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Campus NewsAn informational table will be set up to showcase the different allied health professions.Read “Celebrating Allied Health Week! Stop by an information table TODAY”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsThe pre-health advising team sends a monthly newsletter to pre-health students.Read “Read the November Pre-Health Advising Newsletter”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsDid you know that there are more than 140,00 physician assistants across the United States?Read “It’s Physician Assistant Week! Visit an information table TODAY”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Read the October Pre-Health Advising Newsletter”
Look for the newsletter on the first Wednesday of the month on The Bridge and Schoology group page.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsIn celebration of Chiropractic Month, we will host an information table to educate and empower you with knowledge about chiropractic care.Read “Chiropractic Month Information Table: Learn about the benefits of chiropractic care TODAY”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsProScribe hires students to chart for providers during their patient appointments.Read “Medical scribe company ProScribe presenting at Pre-Health Club meeting TODAY”