Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Chinese Club hosts successful Mid-Autumn Festival celebration!”
Students, faculty, and community members gathered to learn about the festival tradition and Chinese culture while enjoying mooncakes, drinking Chinese tea, and making paper lanterns.
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Learn about summer research at the SURE 2022 Poster Presentations TODAY”
Join us for the Summer Undergraduate Research Experiences Poster Presentations from 4 to 5 p.m. Monday, Sept. 12, in the David A. Straz Jr. Center atrium.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term 2023 info session: History, Biodiversity, and the Environment in Singapore Tuesday”
Discover unique biodiversity, mangroves, temples, and Southeast Asian culture and history, and eat delicious cuisine while studying in Singapore in January 2023! Learn about the study tour during this information session.
- Top StoriesAre you a current SURE student? We want to hear about your summer research project.Read “SURE students: Tell us about your research!”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsMay is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, a celebration of Asians and Pacific Islanders who live in the United States.Read “Celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month!”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsAsian Pacific American Coalition of Carthage will host Songkran, a holiday celebrated in Thailand to bring in the New Year, from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday, April 29, at The Tower terrace.Read “Join APACC for Songkran, the Thai New Year festival TODAY”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsCarthage Left Alliance will host Matt Wehmeier ’15 to speak on the current issues between our nation and China and lay out a path for greater cooperation and understanding on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.Read “The Pyrrhic Cold War: Perspectives on the U.S./China Relationship TODAY”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsPlease attend this session to learn more about the course, travel details, how to apply, and the interview process.Read “J-Term Info Session: History, Biodiversity, and Environment in Southeast Asia TODAY”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage students enjoyed Chicago Chinatown field trip”
On April 9, more than 20 students and faculty members went on a field trip to Chicago Chinatown to experience Chinese culture.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: History, Biodiversity, and Environment in Southeast Asia TODAY”
Discover unique biodiversity, mangroves, temples, tea farms, East Asian culture and history, and delicious cuisine while studying in Taiwan! Learn more about the study tour in an info session.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage students win at Japanese Speech and Recitation Contest”
Japanese students of Carthage won prizes at the Annual Japanese Speech and Recitation Contest on March 4.