Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThree Carthage Model UN students won awards at the Barcelona International Model United Nations (BIMUN) conference in Spain.Read “Model United Nations students win big in Barcelona!”
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage professors publish neurophysiology research collaboration in Frontiers e-book”
A research article published by professors Paul Martino, Justin Miller, Daniel Miller, and collaborators has been included in the Frontiers e-book “Horizon 2030: Innovative Applications of Heart Rate Variability.”
- The Bridge: KudosCarthage’s Entomology Club taught students and visitors about the sustainability of eating bugs during the Kenosha Public Museum’s Eco-Science Fair on April 9.Read “Entomology Club’s Eco-Science Fair edible bug teachings highlighted in Kenosha News”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: Exploring Biodiversity and Evolution in the Galapagos tomorrow”
Learn more about the J-Term study tour: Exploring Biodiversity and Evolution in the Galapagos during an information session at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 19.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsPlease attend this session to learn more about the course, travel details, how to apply, and the interview process.Read “J-Term Info Session: History, Biodiversity, and Environment in Southeast Asia TODAY”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: Biology and Geography of Nicaragua tomorrow”
Come learn about the medical and water projects you can participate in during this study tour to the island of Ometepe, NIcaragua.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: History, Biodiversity, and Environment in Southeast Asia TODAY”
Discover unique biodiversity, mangroves, temples, tea farms, East Asian culture and history, and delicious cuisine while studying in Taiwan! Learn more about the study tour in an info session.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Entomology Club is back! Join the student org now”
Once again, Entomology Club is active and looking for new members!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsThe open house will contain information regarding the 4+1 Carthage and MCW partnership, program admission, curriculum, and career opportunities.Read “Virtual Open House: 4+1 Medical College of Wisconsin Master of Public Health TODAY”
- The Bridge: KudosProf. Andrea Henle was interviewed about NASA’s STAR program.Read “Prof. Andrea Henle discusses the STAR program in NASA article”
- Prof. Tracy Gartner publishes two collaborative research papers and is elected to national ecological committees focused on integrating scientific research and teaching.Read “Prof. Tracy Gartner publishes research papers, gets elected to two national ecological committees”
- Carthage alumna Yana Astter ’21 was recently accepted into the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Postbaccalaureate program.Read “Yana Astter ’21 receives competitive National Institutes of Health fellowship”