Carthage offers a minor in business administration. To graduate from Carthage, students must complete the Carthage Core, Distribution Requirements, and their program requirements. See the business administration minor requirements below.
Business Administration Minor
Note: This minor is not available to accounting, finance, management, or marketing majors.
Required Courses (24 credits)
- BUS 1110 Introduction to Business (4 credits)
- Any ACC or FIN course (4 credits)
- Any ECN course (4 credits)
- Any MGT or MKT course (4 credits)
- Eight additional credits of electives from courses with the following prefixes: ACC, BUS, FIN, MGT, MKT.
Current students, remember: You should follow the official College Catalog from the year you entered Carthage and work with your advisors and the department chair to ensure all requirements are met.