Recent News Stories
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
Past News Stories
- Top Stories
Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ ThursdayRead “Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ Thursday”
Carthage’s Business and Professional Coalition proudly presents its final event of the year, “Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis.”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Lunch and resume workshop with CNH Industrial accounting officer TODAY”
Kelly Blasiman ’96, chief accounting officer at CNH Industrial, will provide resume tips from an employer perspective.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Sign up for lunch with Uline and learn about finance career opportunities Wednesday”
Uline is hosting a free luncheon for students interested in finance and job opportunities with their Accounts Receivable Team.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “March Madness: Interview Competition Edition begins Thursday”
Join Pi Sigma Epsilon Business Fraternity by competing in a March Madness Interview Competition sponsored by TTI!
- The Bridge: TechnologyWatch a 15-minute tutorial to learn how to use the top five business research tools available to you at Carthage.Read “Business students: Check out Carthage’s top five business research tools”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsMeet Carthage alumni and Abbott employees who launched their careers with internships at Abbott. Apply for internships via Handshake.Read “Appetizers with Abbott: Hear from Abbott employees and apply for internships TODAY”
- Alumni News,Community,EventsThe Carthage College Business and Professional Coalition will host former treasurer of the United States, Rosario Marin.Read “41st U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin to speak at Carthage Feb. 23”
- Academics,Faculty & Staff Accolades,Innovation,Stories of Impact,Student Achievements,Top StoriesCarthage’s accounting program has been recognized as a top program for preparing students for the CPA Exam.Read “Carthage’s CPA accounting program receives high national ranking”
- Mr. Peccarelli will teach students virtually as part of the Chapman Executive-in-Residence programRead “Carthage welcomes Brian Peccarelli ’81 as part of the Chapman Executive-in-Residence program”