Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Gain experience this summer: Work for the Office of Marketing and Communications!”
The Office of Marketing and Communications has openings for student employees to join its award-winning staff for summer and fall. Apply now on Handshake.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThree Carthage Model UN students won awards at the Barcelona International Model United Nations (BIMUN) conference in Spain.Read “Model United Nations students win big in Barcelona!”
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: ArtsRead “Join us for our Seventh Annual Art Walk Saturday”
Join us for the Seventh Annual Art Walk from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 14, at various venues across our beautiful, flowering lakeside campus.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsJoin the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) for our next club meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 26, in room 159 of Hedberg Library.Read “Attend the Public Relations Student Society of America org meeting TODAY”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Colleen Palmer’s Great Idea for Teaching accepted for AEJMC Conference”
Dr. Colleen Palmer’s Great Idea for Teaching (GIFT) submission has been accepted for the Association of Journalism and Mass Communication 2022 conference.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsJoin the Public Relations Student Society of America for a meeting.Read “Attend the Public Relations Student Society of America meeting tomorrow”
- After the COVID-19 pandemic prevented her from carrying out her original Fulbright placement in Indonesia, Ms. Stumme will spend 2021-22 teaching in Kosovo.Read “Patience pays off for Fulbright fellow Jennifer Stumme ’20”
- During the Design Practicum course, students worked in teams on completing projects for several local and national nonprofits.Read “Communication and digital media students complete successful service learning projects”