Recent News Stories
Carthage awards nearly half a million dollars in scholarships to visual and performing arts studentsCarthage provides scholarships up to $10,000 per year, and each scholarship is renewable for all four years at Carthage. Each year, the visual and performing arts award nearly half a million dollars in aid. Apply today!Read “Carthage awards nearly half a million dollars in scholarships to visual and performing arts students”
- The 2022-23 theatre and dance season has been announced — see the performances and get your tickets today!Read “2022-23 theatre and dance performances announced!”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Campus NewsJoin the Carthage Firebirds Dance Team for a free Jazz and Hip Hop Master Dance Class featuring Milwaukee Bucks professional dancer Nastassja Dubinsky.Read “Jazz and Hip Hop Master Dance Class with Milwaukee Bucks dancer Nastassja Dubinsky Sunday”
- The Bridge: ArtsThe Carthage Theatre Department presents “In the Moment,” a dance concert with artistic direction by Professor Stacy Pottinger, from Thursday, Dec. 8 through Saturday, Dec. 10.Read “See the fall dance concert ‘In the Moment’ this weekend”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Dance auditions for ‘Away From the Mirror’ Sunday: Sign up now”
The Theatre Department will hold auditions for the spring 2023 student dance concert “Away From the Mirror.” Sign up to audition by midnight Saturday, Nov. 19.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Sign up to audition for spring fine arts shows”
The Carthage theatre, music theatre, and dance programs are excited to announce combined auditions for the spring 2023 performing arts season.
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
This annual student dance concert provides Carthage’s emerging artists opportunities to develop their inspirations through dance, to share in the development of their own production, and to engage in community discourse.