Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: ArtsRead “Join us for our Seventh Annual Art Walk Saturday”
Join us for the Seventh Annual Art Walk from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 14, at various venues across our beautiful, flowering lakeside campus.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Gain experience this summer: Work for the Office of Marketing and Communications!”
The Office of Marketing and Communications has openings for student employees to join its award-winning staff for summer and fall. Apply now on Handshake.
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Accepting submissions for new student photography exhibit: Deadline Saturday”
All students are invited to submit photographs for “REBIRTH,” a student photography exhibition. Submission are due at 11:59 p.m. Saturday, April 23.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Passionate about photography or film? Sign up for the Optics/Lens Workshop tomorrow”
The Photography and Film and New Media Program is offering a free Optics/Lens Workshop for Carthage students.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Jojin Van Winkle’s experimental film receives award and screens internationally”
Prof. Jojin Van Winkle’s experimental film “The Destruction Project” received Best Experimental Film in the 2022 High Tatras Film & Video Festival in Slovakia.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Jojin Van Winkle’s screenplay wins Best Script at independent film festival”
Prof. Jojin Van Winkle’s screenplay “Tanked” was awarded Best Script at the Reykjavik Independent Film Festival (Iceland) on Feb. 22.
- The Photography and Film and New Media Program faculty celebrate its first group of students graduating with a film and new media minor.Read “Photography and Film and New Media Program celebrates first graduating minors”