Careers in Finance
From now until 2026, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts:
- “A growing range of financial products and the need for in-depth knowledge of geographic regions are expected to lead to strong employment growth” for financial analysts.
- “Employment of financial managers is projected to grow … much faster than the average for all occupations”— with demand highest in specialties such as risk management.
where carthage finance graduates go
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Chicago Wealth Management
- Merrill Edge
- NICO Holdings
- S. C. Johnson
- BMO Harris Bank
- National Futures Association
- Council of Economic Advisers