Recent News Stories
- Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year to incoming freshmen majoring in accounting, economics, finance, international political economy, management, or marketing.Read “Carthage’s Business Scholarship competition is open for applications”
- Top StoriesMore than 270 people took part in Carthage’s first Spotlight on Sports conference in September 2023, gaining rare access to industry leaders and valuable career guidance.Read “Carthage scores big with first sports management conference”
- Community,Innovation,Stories of Impact,Student Achievements,Top StoriesCarthage students drawn to the civic-minded club Enactus share a sense of purpose: to bring positive social change through innovative solutions.Read “Entrepreneurial student group takes on social issues”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage Mock Trial hosts 3rd Annual Dairyland Challenge”
Carthage Mock Trial competes in the first tournament of the season.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsAll majors are welcome to network with alumni as they share their experiences at Carthage.Read “Network with alumni at the School of Business and Economics Young Alumni Panel Thursday”
- Community,EventsCarthage invites high school students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year to attend a business camp over the summer.Read “Carthage hosts business and sport management summer camps for high school students”
- The Bridge: Campus News,The Bridge: News for Faculty & Staff,The Bridge: News for StudentsMeet members of the Class of 2023 who were hired for full-time positions or accepted to graduate school.Read “Hired Before Graduation: 2023 Carthage graduates share their plans”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsCarthage students are invited to attend the workshop Human Resources and Project Management: An Evolving Trend from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 20, in the UW-Parkside Student Center.Read “Pursuing a career in human resources? Attend a workshop and networking event Thursday”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term and Scholarship Info Session: International Business in Sweden Thursday”
Get ready to explore the exciting world of international business and marketing with us in Goteborg, Sweden!