Recent News Stories
- Carthage’s School of Business and Economics has two full tuition scholarships available for incoming freshmen who intend to major in accounting, finance, international political economy, economics, management, or marketing.Read “Interested in studying business at Carthage? Apply for a full tuition scholarship today!”
Past News Stories
- Top StoriesCarthage’s School of Business and Economics and master’s program in sports management are thrilled to present sports industry trailblazer Molly Fletcher as the upcoming Spotlight on Sports speaker.Read “Hear from sports industry trailblazer Molly Fletcher TODAY!”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsThis study tour will focus on the international legal environment and business in Belgium’s major cities along with their role in the European Union. Attend the information session to learn more.Read “J-Term 2023 info session: International Legal Environment and Business in Belgium Thursday”
- Top Stories
Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ ThursdayRead “Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ Thursday”
Carthage’s Business and Professional Coalition proudly presents its final event of the year, “Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis.”
- Top StoriesOren Cass, who was the domestic policy director for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in 2012, shared his insights with Carthage students during a daylong visit April 28, 2022.Read “Conservative policy analyst visits Carthage”
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden tomorrow”
Learn about the 2023 J-Term study tour: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden during this information session.
- The Bridge: KudosProf. Colleen O’Brien will present her research that tests a conceptual framework to identify how human-AI interactions differ when engaged in basic or advanced virtual agent usage contexts.Read “Prof. Colleen O’Brien’s research to be presented at Frontiers in Services Conference”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “March Madness: Interview Competition Edition begins Thursday”
Join Pi Sigma Epsilon Business Fraternity by competing in a March Madness Interview Competition sponsored by TTI!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsStudents interested in the Master of Science in Business — Sport Management track are invited to attend an information session.Read “Attend a Master of Science in Business: Sport Management Info Session tomorrow”
- Academics,Top StoriesCarthage has hired a founding dean to shape the new School of Business and Economics: Jim Padilla, whose successful track record as an educational and corporate leader spans more than 20 years.Read “Meet the dean: Jim Padilla to lead School of Business and Economics”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Mark Mrowiec’s research presented at the Society for Consumer Psychology Conference”
Prof. Mark Mrowiec’s research was presented at the 60th Anniversary Society for Consumer Psychology Conference.
- The Bridge: TechnologyWatch a 15-minute tutorial to learn how to use the top five business research tools available to you at Carthage.Read “Business students: Check out Carthage’s top five business research tools”