Recent News Stories
- Stories of Impact,Student Achievements,Top StoriesEach year, Carthage students enrolled in the Public Relations Writing course partner with a small, local business to create a PR package for the company.Read “Public relations course allows students to partner with local businesses”
- Stories of Impact,Student AchievementsAyanna Crenshaw ’23, a Racine native who is pursuing a major in marketing and a minor in public relations, navigated her way to a sales internship with the Milwaukee Bucks this summer.Read “Ayanna Crenshaw ’23 spends summer internship with Milwaukee Bucks”
Past News Stories
- Carthage’s School of Business and Economics has two full tuition scholarships available for incoming freshmen who intend to major in accounting, finance, international political economy, economics, management, or marketing.Read “Interested in studying business at Carthage? Apply for a full tuition scholarship today!”
- Top StoriesCarthage’s School of Business and Economics and master’s program in sports management are thrilled to present sports industry trailblazer Molly Fletcher as the upcoming Spotlight on Sports speaker.Read “Hear from sports industry trailblazer Molly Fletcher TODAY!”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsThis study tour will focus on the international legal environment and business in Belgium’s major cities along with their role in the European Union. Attend the information session to learn more.Read “J-Term 2023 info session: International Legal Environment and Business in Belgium Thursday”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Gain experience this summer: Work for the Office of Marketing and Communications!”
The Office of Marketing and Communications has openings for student employees to join its award-winning staff for summer and fall. Apply now on Handshake.
- Top Stories
Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ ThursdayRead “Business and Professional Coalition presents ‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ Thursday”
Carthage’s Business and Professional Coalition proudly presents its final event of the year, “Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis.”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThree Carthage Model UN students won awards at the Barcelona International Model United Nations (BIMUN) conference in Spain.Read “Model United Nations students win big in Barcelona!”
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Tell marketing students about your Carthage experience by filling out a short survey”
Support students in the Marketing Research class by filling out a short Carthage Experience Survey!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden tomorrow”
Learn about the 2023 J-Term study tour: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden during this information session.
- The Bridge: KudosProf. Colleen O’Brien will present her research that tests a conceptual framework to identify how human-AI interactions differ when engaged in basic or advanced virtual agent usage contexts.Read “Prof. Colleen O’Brien’s research to be presented at Frontiers in Services Conference”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “March Madness: Interview Competition Edition begins Thursday”
Join Pi Sigma Epsilon Business Fraternity by competing in a March Madness Interview Competition sponsored by TTI!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsStudents interested in the Master of Science in Business — Sport Management track are invited to attend an information session.Read “Attend a Master of Science in Business: Sport Management Info Session tomorrow”