News from Marketing
Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Gain experience this summer: work for Marketing and Communications!”
The Office of Marketing and Communications has openings for student employees to join its award-winning staff for summer and fall. Apply now on Handshake.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “‘Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis’ Thursday”
Carthage’s Business and Professional Coalition proudly presents its final event of the year, “Trust and Demand: A Panel Discussion on the Supply Chain Crisis.”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThree Carthage Model UN students won awards at the Barcelona International Model United Nations (BIMUN) conference in Spain.Read “Model United Nations students win big in Barcelona!”
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
- Academics,Top StoriesCarthage has hired a founding dean to shape the new School of Business and Economics: Jim Padilla, whose successful track record as an educational and corporate leader spans more than 20 years.Read “Meet the dean: Jim Padilla to lead School of Business and Economics”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Tell marketing students about your Carthage experience by filling out a short survey”
Support students in the Marketing Research class by filling out a short Carthage Experience Survey!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “J-Term Info Session: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden tomorrow”
Learn about the 2023 J-Term study tour: International Business/Marketing and Cultural Analysis of Sweden during this information session.
- The Bridge: KudosProf. Colleen O’Brien will present her research that tests a conceptual framework to identify how human-AI interactions differ when engaged in basic or advanced virtual agent usage contexts.Read “Prof. Colleen O’Brien’s research to be presented at Frontiers in Services Conference”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “March Madness: Interview Competition Edition begins Thursday”
Join Pi Sigma Epsilon Business Fraternity by competing in a March Madness Interview Competition sponsored by TTI!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsStudents interested in the Master of Science in Business — Sport Management track are invited to attend an information session.Read “Attend a Master of Science in Business: Sport Management Info Session tomorrow”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Mark Mrowiec’s research presented at the Society for Consumer Psychology Conference”
Prof. Mark Mrowiec’s research was presented at the 60th Anniversary Society for Consumer Psychology Conference.
- The Bridge: TechnologyWatch a 15-minute tutorial to learn how to use the top five business research tools available to you at Carthage.Read “Business students: Check out Carthage’s top five business research tools”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “David Budzisz ’22 to present at College Sport Research Institute”
David Budzisz ’22 will present his research at the 2022 College Sport Research Institute hosted by the University of South Carolina!
- Sophie Shulman ’23 and Zach Gibson ’23 started a marketing business to facilitate the sale of residential solar panels.Read “Carthage students create marketing company to promote renewable energy”
Carthage Professor Mark Mrowiec will chair a lively discussion on supply chain challenges with a panel of logistics and supply chain executives.