Recent News Stories
- Top StoriesAfter a transformative first mission in summer 2023, nursing faculty plan to make it an annual J-Term staple.Read “J-Term students provide vital care in Honduras”
- Academics,Innovation,The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Carthage awarded $36,000 grant to support pre-health programs”
Carthage has received a grant of $36,000 from the Franklin I. and Irene List Saemann Foundation.
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Carthage nursing accreditation extended 10 years”
CCNE grants continued accreditation to the BSN program until 2033.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Meet with a health care recruiter from Froedtert South Tuesday”
Meet a health care recruiter during your lunch break.
- The scholarship application is due Nov. 1. Students will be notified in early November if selected to attend the Nursing Scholarship competition on Saturday, Nov. 11.Read “Carthage’s 2023 Nursing Scholarship is open for applications”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Nancy Reese presents at Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Leaders Conference”
Nancy Reese presented with a team of other nursing programs from across Wisconsin advocating for greater nursing student engagement.