Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsCentrique is now accepting submissions for their 2023-24 literary magazine!Read “Submit your stories, art, photos, and more to Centrique by Oct. 13”
See the student photography exhibition that explores visual themes related to light, mental health, and wellness.
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: KudosRead “RAM Artist Fellowship exhibit openings for professors Lisa Bigalke and Jojin Van Winkle Aug. 29”
Join art professors Lisa Bigalke and Jojin Van Winkle at the opening receptions for their RAM Artist Fellowship solo exhibitions.
- The Bridge: KudosThe 2022-23 College Sports Communicators announced that Kayleigh Wieska ’26 placed third in the Photography Portfolio of the Year at the college level category.Read “Strategic communications student-worker wins national award”
- The Bridge: ArtsRead “‘Light In, Light Out’ student photo exhibition opening reception Thursday”
All students, faculty, and staff are invited to celebrate with the artists at the opening reception for the new student photography show, “Light In, Light Out.”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Submit entries for the Student Photography Exhibition: ‘Light In, Light Out’ by Wednesday”
All students are invited to submit photographs for the “Light In, Light Out” student photography exhibition by Wednesday, April 19.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Jojin Van Winkle to chair panel about artist residencies at FATE conference”
In April Jojin Van Winkle, assistant professor of art and director of the Photography and Film and New Media Program, will chair the panel “Rebooting Creative Practice: Artist Residencies and Cross-Discipline E-Residencies” at the upcoming Foundations in Art: Theory and Education (FATE) Conference, “Serious Play” in Denver, CO.