Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsHave you ever wanted to play a part in solving pressing global issues? Learn how by joining the Carthage Model United Nations (MUN).Read “Join the Model United Nations and attend a conference this spring!”
Past News Stories
- Top StoriesSixteen Model United Nations (UN) students, accompanied by Professor Jeffrey Roberg, traveled to Chicago to compete in the American Model United Nations (AMUN) Conference.Read “Carthage Model United Nations competes in Chicago conference”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsThis faculty panel explores the reasons why nations sanction collective violence.Read “‘Witnessing Holy Wars’: A faculty panel exploring why nations sanction collective violence Tuesday”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Law School Information Event: Hear from local law school recruiters Thursday”
Admissions officers from several area law schools will be on campus to answer students’ questions about applying to law school.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Political Science Department Pizza Gathering and T-Shirt Contest TODAY”
Everyone is welcome to attend the Political Science Department’s beginning-of-the-year gathering.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsModel United Nations is an authentic simulation of the UN and its bodies. At conferences, members act as delegates to a country while discussing and debating a wide range of issues.Read “Come to the first Model United Nations meeting of the year TODAY”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsLearn about the legal profession, academic offerings at Carthage, the Carthage Mock Trial team, internships, and the law school application process.Read “Come to a Pre-Law Orientation and Information Session Thursday”
- Top StoriesAre you a current SURE student? We want to hear about your summer research project.Read “SURE students: Tell us about your research!”
- Top StoriesAs the winner of the Distinguished Senior Award, Kenosha native Natalie Lall ’22 gave the senior class address on May 20.Read “Meet the 2022 Distinguished Senior: Natalie Lall”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Learn how you can join the Carthage Mock Trial Team during an info session Tuesday”
Learn how you can join the Carthage Mock Trial Team during an information session at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, in room 204 of the A. W. Clausen Center for World Business.
- Top StoriesOren Cass, who was the domestic policy director for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in 2012, shared his insights with Carthage students during a daylong visit April 28, 2022.Read “Conservative policy analyst visits Carthage”