Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Learn how you can join the Carthage Mock Trial Team during an info session Tuesday”
Learn how you can join the Carthage Mock Trial Team during an information session at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, in room 204 of the A. W. Clausen Center for World Business.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Thinking about applying to law school? Attend an information session tomorrow”
Are you thinking about applying to law school? Learn about the application process and more during this information session.
- The Bridge: KudosAnnie Ewart ’22 has been participating in Mock Trial since long before her time at Carthage — she joined her high school’s team during her sophomore year and has been an active competitor since then. Now she’s headed to law school.Read “Annie Ewart ’22: From Mock Trial to law school”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Come to the Pre-Law Internship Information Session TODAY”
We will provide information about internships (local and not) in the legal field, with presentations from The Aspire Center, faculty members, and students with recent relevant internship experience.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Carthage Mock Trial wraps up its invitational season”
Carthage Mock Trial completed its invitational season right here at home January 29-30.
- For the second year in a row, the Carthage chapter of Phi Alpha Delta (PAD), a national pre-law fraternity, has won four national awards.Read “Carthage pre-law fraternity wins four national awards”
- Carthage Mock Trial Team completed its season during the Regional Tournament on Feb. 27-28.Read “Carthage Mock Trial completes 2020-21 season”
- Carthage Mock Trial teams complete invitational tournament season in preparation for the regional tournament on Feb. 27-28.Read “Carthage Mock Trial teams complete invitational tournament season”