Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Get a $5 gift card: Participate in a study on reading and perceptions of other people”
We are looking for student volunteers to participate in our study investigating reading and empathy.
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesCarthage released a video recording of “Frontline,” an original play drawn directly from the words of front-line health care workers during the pandemic.Read “VIDEO PREMIERE: Carthage theatre project shows COVID through health care workers’ eyes”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Melanie Nyhof presents research at conference in Puerto Rico”
Prof. Melanie Nyhof presented her research at the International Conference on Literature and Hispanic Studies in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Prof. Melanie Nyhof wins international research grant”
Professor Melanie Nyhof has been awarded a research grant from the International Research Network for the Study of Science & Belief in Society to explore concepts of death in Indonesia.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsThe open house will contain information regarding the 4+1 Carthage and MCW partnership, program admission, curriculum, and career opportunities.Read “Virtual Open House: 4+1 Medical College of Wisconsin Master of Public Health TODAY”
- Nineteen student researchers and faculty from the Psychological Science Department presented their work at the 2021 virtual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association.Read “Psychological science students and faculty present research at psychology conference”
- Prof. Melanie Nyhof virtually presented her research from Indonesia on how children understand religion, their beliefs about god, and religious rituals at a prominent international psychology conference.Read “Prof. Melanie Nyhof presents research on children’s understanding of religion in Indonesia”