Recent News Stories
- Top StoriesMore than 270 people took part in Carthage’s first Spotlight on Sports conference in September 2023, gaining rare access to industry leaders and valuable career guidance.Read “Carthage scores big with first sports management conference”
- Events,Top StoriesCarthage has pulled together an all-star lineup of sports industry experts for the inaugural Sports Management Conference.Read “Carthage to host inaugural Sports Management Conference Sept. 13”
Past News Stories
- Community,EventsCarthage invites high school students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year to attend a business camp over the summer.Read “Carthage hosts business and sport management summer camps for high school students”
- The Bridge: Lectures & Presentations,The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “J-Term Info Session: Sports Journalism: European Football TODAY”
Learn about the Sports Journalism: European Football 2024 J-Term study tour during a virtual information session at noon Wednesday, March 29.
- Stories of Impact,Top StoriesAyanna Crenshaw ’23 has been perfecting her sales pitch since fifth grade. At Carthage, she discovered a broader purpose.Read “Multitasking senior merges gift for sales, love of sports”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “The Front Office attends NFL Scouting Combine and Career Conference”
Students from The Front Office had the opportunity to attend the NFL Scouting Combine and the Football Career Conference in Indianapolis on March 1-4.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “The Front Office meets with Kristin Rogers of the Chicago Bears”
Members of the The Front Office (TFO) met with Kristin Rogers, manager of employee experience for the Chicago Bears.
- Academics,The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “The Front Office learns from Minnesota Wild President Matt Majka”
Students from The Front Office, Carthage’s sports management student organization, had the opportunity to hear from Matt Majka, president and alternate governor for the Minnesota Wild NHL team.