Past News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsPick up free candy and get information about the Women’s and Gender Studies Program.Read “Visit the women’s and gender studies Halloween table TODAY”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Kayla Raye ’23 attends discussion with Vice President Kamala Harris at the White House”
Vice President Harris convened 75 student leaders at the White House from colleges and universities across 33 states. Kayla was the Wisconsin student representative.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsFor a generation of youth whose reproductive rights have changed, understanding the scope of post Roe problems is important.Read “‘Post-Roe Problems’: A faculty panel about the overturning of Roe v. Wade Tuesday”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Submit a design for women’s and gender studies stickers and T-shirts by Friday”
Students are invited to submit designs for women’s and gender studies stickers and t-shirts.
- Academics,Student Achievements,Top StoriesOur graduates always have big plans — many of which were in place well before their commencement. Meet members of the Class of 2022 who were hired for full-time positions before they even graduated.Read “Hired Before Graduation: Carthage graduates share their plans”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “What does International Women’s Day mean to you? Tell us in a video”
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to submit short videos about what International Women’s Day means to them.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Enactus members impact lives of young women in Peru”
During a J-Term study tour, Carthage students distributed Enactus Days For Girls reusable feminine hygiene kits to young women from the Huilloc community.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage students create new Wikipedia page: ‘Racial minorities in STEM fields’”
Students in Prof. Zopf’s J-Term course created a new Wikipedia page: “Racial minorities in STEM fields.”