News & Events
Recent News Stories
- Academics,Top StoriesCarthage has hired a founding dean to shape the new School of Business and Economics: Jim Padilla, whose successful track record as an educational and corporate leader spans more than 20 years.Read “Meet the dean: Jim Padilla to lead School of Business and Economics”
• • •
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsAn information session about Carthage’s Master of Science in Business.Read “Attend a Master of Science in Business general info session Monday”
- The Bridge: Campus News,Top StoriesThe Carthage Business and Professional Coalition welcomed Ms. Rosario Marin, 41st Treasurer of the United States to campus on Wednesday, Feb. 23.Read “Watch a video and see photos of former U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin’s visit to campus”
- The Bridge: KudosRead “David Budzisz ’22 to present at College Sport Research Institute”
David Budzisz ’22 will present his research at the 2022 College Sport Research Institute hosted by the University of South Carolina!
- Alumni News,Community,Stories of ImpactDonald Driver, who rose out of poverty and homelessness to play in the NFL for 14 years, spoke with Carthage students as part of the Spotlight on Sports series.Read “Life lessons from Packer legend Donald Driver”
- Alumni News,Community,EventsThe Carthage College Business and Professional Coalition will host former treasurer of the United States, Rosario Marin.Read “41st U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin to speak at Carthage Feb. 23”
- Carter Rockhill will join Carthage as an assistant professor in the College’s new graduate track in sports management.Read “Carthage hires Carter Rockhill as new sports management assistant professor”
- Experiential learning curriculum developed in partnership with top regional employers will prepare Carthage graduates to be even more competitive in today’s workforce.Read “Carthage to open School of Business and Economics”
- Carthage is excited to announce the reinstatement of the Business and Professional Coalition, the College’s signature business-led and business-focused community program.Read “Carthage announces return of prominent Business and Professional Coalition”
- Expanding the scope of its master’s program in business, the College is recruiting for the fall 2020 cohort. Input from pro sports executives shaped the Sports Management curriculum.Read “Carthage adds graduate business track in Sports Management”
- On Monday, Nov. 4, Carthage welcomed John F. McDonough, president and CEO of the Chicago Blackhawks, and Craig Leipold, owner of the Minnesota Wild, to campus for a discussion about the business of sports and changes on the horizon.Read “Carthage welcomes hockey executives to ‘Spotlight on Sports’ speaker series”
- Management and marketing professor Jennifer Madden, a leading expert in the field, is coordinating the proposal for a master’s degree in Business Design and Innovation.Read “Madden picked to develop business master’s program”
• • •
All visitors will receive a $500 per year Visit Grant as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full-time enrollment.
An information session about Carthage’s Master of Science in Business will be held on Monday, June 6. All visitors will receive a $500 per year Visit Grant as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full-time enrollment.
An information session about Carthage’s Master of Science in Business will be held on Thursday, June 30. All visitors will receive a $500 per year Visit Grant as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full-time enrollment.