Apply to the Program
Those seeking admission to the Master of Science in Business — Sports Management must meet the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree
Steps to Apply
Before candidates may be considered for admission, they must:
An application, personal statement, and application fee ($35)
* Fee waivers available! Contact John Frese at email@example.com for more information.
- Official transcripts of all college work
- An up-to-date resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director
Carthage College does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of race, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, religion, or personal affiliation.
Attend an Information Session
Looking to learn more about the Sports Management master’s program? Carthage holds information sessions several times each semester.