News & Events
Recent News Stories
- Top StoriesMore than 270 people took part in Carthage’s first Spotlight on Sports conference in September 2023, gaining rare access to industry leaders and valuable career guidance.Read “Carthage scores big with first sports management conference”
- Events,Top StoriesCarthage has pulled together an all-star lineup of sports industry experts for the inaugural Sports Management Conference.Read “Carthage to host inaugural Sports Management Conference Sept. 13”
- Academics,Innovation,Stories of Impact,Student Achievements,Top StoriesThis spring alone, students from Carthage’s robust graduate business track in sports management have visited professional teams’ headquarters in three major Midwestern markets.Read “Master’s candidates hit the road to see business of sports up close”
Past News Stories
- Community,EventsCarthage invites high school students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year to attend a business camp over the summer.Read “Carthage hosts business and sport management summer camps for high school students”
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Learn how to find sports industry jobs: Teamwork Online University Workshop TODAY”
Meet representatives from Teamwork Online University and learn the benefits of job searching in the sports industry.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “The Front Office attends NFL Scouting Combine and Career Conference”
Students from The Front Office had the opportunity to attend the NFL Scouting Combine and the Football Career Conference in Indianapolis on March 1-4.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Sports Management Think Tank looking for student, staff, and faculty participants”
The Carthage Sports Management Think Tank is initiating its inaugural project this week — a feasibility study for a professional women’s soccer franchise in Milwaukee.
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Master of Science in Business: Design and Innovation and Sports Management Info Session Thursday”
Learn more about Carthage’s Master of Science in Business tracks at an information session from 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 8, in the Troha Boardroom.