Carthage provides a range of academic support services for international students as they adjust to the American higher education system. All of these services are administered on an individual basis and are designed to meet the specific needs of each student. These services include:
- Language-related tutoring in reading and writing skills.
- Tutoring in test-taking skills specific to the American system of evaluation of student progress.
- Mathematics tutoring.
- Course-specific tutoring.
- Assistance in preparation and application for graduate programs.
- Other types of support as necessary as international students adjust to their new academic and social environment.