One $1,000 per year renewable scholarship (four-year value: $4,000) awarded to a Kenosha County resident/Kenosha County high school graduate. A 2.5 Carthage GPA is required for renewal. All applicants meeting the criteria listed below will be considered, and first-generation college students are especially encouraged to apply.
You must submit your application for admission and supporting materials to Carthage to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Kenosha County resident
- Graduate of a Kenosha County high school (public or private)
- Applicants who intend to pursue a career in math, science, technology, medicine, engineering or business are preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in these careers through work-related or extracurricular/community involvement preferred
- Students with a high school GPA of 3.0 or greater and ACT of 23 or greater (or SAT of 1060 or greater) are preferred
To be considered for the KABA Catalyst2Careers Scholarship, a student must complete the following steps:
- Be admitted to Carthage as a new full-time, fall 2018 freshman. (You must submit your application for admission and supporting materials to Carthage by March 2, 2018, to be eligible for the scholarship.)
- Submit the KABA Catalyst2Careers Scholarship application and essay by March 2, 2018.