Fall Transfer Scholarship
Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one $27,000-per-year scholarship to new incoming transfer students who show determination, intelligence, and motivation.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one $27,000 per year scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Each competitor who attends the second round of competition will receive a minimum $2,000 grant toward tuition.
- Complete the Fall 2023 Transfer Scholarship Application. (Application available spring 2023.) Join the Carthage mailing list to be notified when the application is available.)
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute essay.
- Information sessions will be provided on Carthage academics and student life.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking transfer students who have been applied to Carthage for Fall 2023 admission. Haven’t applied yet? Apply online for admission.
- Students with at least 12 transferable credits at an accredited college or university.
- Students with fewer than 12 transferable credits need to have a 3.0+ on a 4.0 scale cumulative high school GPA.
- Students with a cumulative college transfer GPA of at least 2.75.
- Note: New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the Fall 2023 Transfer Scholarship is May 2023. An invite-only second-round competition will be held in May 2023.
How do I apply?
- Complete the Fall 2023 Transfer Scholarship Application. (Application available spring 2023.)
- You must be admitted to Carthage as a full-time, degree-seeking fall 2023 transfer student to be considered for this scholarship. Haven’t applied yet? Apply online for admission.
- Considering Carthage for spring 2023 or later? Join our mailing list to receive more information about Carthage’s competitive scholarships.
Contact the Office of Admissions: Email email@example.com or call 262-551-6000
Carthage Transfer Scholarships may incorporate all Carthage assistance. Scholarships and grants may be combined with federal and state grants, not to exceed full tuition. Scholarship amounts listed above are for students starting classes at Carthage in fall 2023 or later.