Spring Transfer Scholarship
Apply for the Spring Scholarship
Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one $25,000 per year scholarship (renewable for up to three years) to new incoming spring students who show determination, intelligence, and motivation.
- Complete the Spring 2023 Scholarship Application (available in fall 2022).
- Join our mailing list to receive more information about Carthage’s competitive scholarships.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one $25,000 per year scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Qualified competitors will receive a minimum $1,000 grant toward tuition.
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute impromptu essay.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking freshmen and transfer students who have applied to Carthage for Spring 2023 admission. Haven’t applied yet? Apply online for admission to Carthage. (New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.)
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the 2023 Spring Scholarship will be in November 2022, with an invite-only second-round competition held in December.
How do I apply for the Spring Scholarship?
The spring scholarship application will be available in fall 2022. Join our mailing list to receive more information about Carthage’s competitive scholarships.
You must be admitted to Carthage to be eligible for the Spring Scholarship Competition.
Haven’t applied for admission yet? Apply online for admission.
The Spring Scholarships may incorporate all Carthage assistance. Scholarships and grants may be combined with federal and state grants, not to exceed full tuition.