Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship to new incoming transfer students who show determination, intelligence and motivation.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Each competitor will receive a minimum $1,000 grant toward tuition.
- Application deadline: May 4, 2020.
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute essay.
- Information sessions will be provided on Carthage academics and student life.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking transfer students who have been admitted to Carthage for Fall 2020. Not yet admitted? Apply online for admission. (New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.)
- Those with at least 12 transferable credits at an accredited college or university.
- Students with fewer than 12 transferable credits need to have a 3.0+ on a 4.0 scale cumulative high school GPA and a 22+ ACT composite (or 1100 SAT composite).
- Those with a cumulative college transfer GPA of at least 2.75.
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the Fall 2020 Transfer Scholarship is May 4, 2020. An invite-only on-campus competition will be held on May 21, 2020.
How do I apply?
- Complete the Fall 2020 Transfer Scholarship Application.
- You must be admitted to Carthage as a full-time, degree-seeking Fall 2020 transfer student to be considered for this scholarship. Not admitted yet? Apply online for admission.
Contact the Office of Admissions: Email email@example.com or call 262-551-6000