Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship (renewable for up to three years) to new incoming spring students who show determination, intelligence and motivation.
- Join our mailing list to receive more information about Carthage’s competitive scholarships.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Qualified competitors will receive a minimum $1,000 grant toward tuition.
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute impromptu essay.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking freshmen and transfer students admitted to Carthage for Spring 2022. Not yet admitted? Apply online for admission to Carthage. (New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.)
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the 2022 Spring Scholarship is November 2021. An invite-only on-campus competition will be held in December 2021.
How do I apply for the Spring Scholarship?
The spring scholarship application will be available in fall 2021. Join our mailing list to receive more information about Carthage’s competitive scholarships.
You must be admitted to Carthage to be eligible for the Spring Scholarship Competition.
Haven’t applied for admission yet? Apply online for admission.
The Spring Scholarships may incorporate all Carthage assistance. Scholarships and grants may be combined with federal and state grants, not to exceed full tuition.