Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one 75%-tuition scholarship (renewable for up to three years) to new incoming spring students who show determination, intelligence and motivation.
Applications for the Spring Scholarship will be available in fall 2017.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one 75% tuition scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Qualified competitors will receive a minimum $1,000 grant toward tuition.
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute essay.
- Information sessions will be provided on Carthage academics and student life.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking freshmen and transfer students admitted to Carthage for Spring 2018. Not yet admitted? Apply online. (New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.)
- Those with at least 12 transferable credits at an accredited college or university.
- Students with fewer than 12 transferable credits need to have a 3.0+ on a 4.0 scale cumulative high school GPA and a 22+ ACT composite (1100 R+M SAT composite).
- Those with a cumulative college GPA of at least 2.75.
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the 2018 Spring Scholarship will be in November 2017, with an invite-only on-campus competition held in December.
How do I apply?
The spring scholarship application will be available in fall 2017.
You must be admitted to Carthage to be eligible for the Spring Scholarship Competition.
Haven’t applied for admission yet? Apply online