Carthage awards one full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship (renewable for up to three years) to new incoming spring students who show determination, intelligence and motivation.
- One full-tuition scholarship and one $20,000 per year scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 3 years.
- Qualified competitors will receive a minimum $1,000 grant toward tuition.
- The competition includes a 20-minute interview and a 50-minute impromptu essay.
Who is eligible?
- New full-time, degree-seeking freshmen and transfer students admitted to Carthage for Spring 2021. Not yet admitted? Apply online for admission to Carthage. (New full-time student teachers and new full-time social work students completing field placement are not eligible for this competition.)
When are applications due?
The application deadline for the 2021 Spring Scholarship is November 13, 2020. Qualified applicants will be notified in November 2020.
How do I apply for the Spring Scholarship?
You must be admitted to Carthage to be eligible for the Spring Scholarship Competition.
Haven’t applied for admission yet? Apply online for admission.