Some things you have to see for yourself.
Now is the perfect time to visit Carthage and learn about all Carthage offers. Check out the options below and schedule your visit! Questions? Contact Admissions at 800-351-4058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All visitors starting classes at Carthage in 2020 or later will receive a $500 per year Visit Grant ($2,000 over four years, one visit grant per student) as part of their Carthage financial aid package for full time enrollment.
Visit on a day that’s convenient for you, and we can build a visit experience that meets your needs. Individual visits include a student-led tour of campus and a meeting with an admissions and financial aid representative. If requested in advance, we can also arrange sitting in on a class (during the school year) or meeting with a professor or coach. Individual visits are available Monday-Friday with tour times at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. (Starting January 1, 2020, tour times will be 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3 p.m.)
- Schedule an individual visit. Call 800-351-4058 or send an email to email@example.com
Information Sessions are presentations/tours offered on specific days year-round. Information Sessions include a presentation about admissions, financial aid, and curriculum, as well as a tour of campus with a discussion about student life, classroom resources, and technology.
Morning events begin with check-in at 9:30-10 a.m. The program begins at 10 a.m. and concludes with an optional lunch (no cost to you!) at noon.
Afternoon events begin with check-in at 1:30-2 p.m., and the program takes place from 2 to 4 p.m.
Weekday Information Sessions
- Friday, November 22 — Afternoon
- Friday, January 3 — Afternoon
- Monday, January 6 — Afternoon
- Friday, January 10 — Afternoon
- Monday, January 20 — Afternoon
- Monday, February 17 — Afternoon
- Wednesday, March 4 — Afternoon
- Friday, March 6 — Afternoon
- Friday, March 13 — Afternoon
- Monday, March 16 — Afternoon
- Wednesday, March 18 — Afternoon
- Monday, March 23 — Afternoon
- Monday, March 30 — Afternoon
Saturday Information Sessions
- Saturday, November 16 — Morning
- Saturday, November 23 — Morning
- Saturday, December 14 — Morning
- Saturday, February 29 — Morning
- Saturday, March 7 — Morning
- Saturday, March 14 — Morning
- Saturday, March 21 — Morning
- Saturday, March 28 — Morning
Nursing Visit Day
Attend a presentation about admissions and financial aid, a presentation by the director of nursing, a question and answer session, and a student-led campus tour that includes the nursing learning labs.
Thursday, December 5 — Afternoon
Thursday, January 23 — Afternoon
Thursday, February 13 — Afternoon
Thursday, March 19 — Afternoon
Our Music Visit Day goes beyond a campus tour. The day is tailored to exploring all the opportunities available to music students: learn about our ensembles, sit in on a music class, take a private lesson, audition for a music scholarship, and even attend our biggest concert of the year: Christmas Festival!
Friday, December 6
Transfer Open House
Attend a Transfer Open House geared specifically toward students transferring to Carthage in the spring or fall. These events include a presentation and student-led campus tour. Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m. The program begins at 10 a.m. and concludes with an optional lunch at noon, our treat.
Saturday, November 16 — Morning
Saturday, December 14 — Morning
Saturday, March 7 — Morning