Are you considering a major or minor in Art or Graphic Design? Attend our Art and Graphic Design Visit Day on Friday, November 1, and discover how you can be part of Carthage’s creative academic tradition.
Students in the Carthage Art and Graphic Design Department make and study art in a breathtaking setting, mastering traditional and new media as they push the boundaries of their personal vision. Ideally located between Chicago and Milwaukee, students engage with great artworks in internationally recognized museums, prepare for careers in the creative economy, and develop lifelong professional connections and friendships.
Art/Graphic Design Visit Day Schedule:
Check-In: 9:45 a.m.
- Program concludes: 4 p.m.
Your Visit Includes:
- Admission and Financial Aid
- Meet the Dean
- Art/Graphic Design Faculty Talk
- Art Demonstration and Workshops
- Informal Portfolio Feedback Session (optional)*
- Campus Tour
- Closing Reception with faculty and current students
in the H. F. Johnson Gallery of Art
* Students interested in participating in an informal portfolio feedback sessions should review the portfolio guidelines for studio art and the portfolio guidelines for graphic design prior to registering. If you have any questions about the portfolio feedback or the February art and graphic design scholarship reviews, please contact the Fine Arts Office at 262-551-5859 or email@example.com