The Athletic Visit Day has passed. Registrations are no longer being accepted.
Check out our other visit days.
Carthage Athletic Visit Day on Saturday, February 22, 2020
2:30 - 3 p.m. — Check-in in Campbell Student Union
3 - 4 p.m. — Admissions and Athletic Presentations
4 - 5 p.m. — Guided campus tour with a current Carthage student
5 - 6 p.m. — Dinner and meet the Carthage coaches
5 - ? p.m. — Attend the Women’s and Men’s Basketball Games (free and optional)
About Carthage Athletics
- 27 NCAA Division III sports (Visit the Athletics website)
- 115 championship banners from 24 different sports earned in the last 25 years
- Men’s sports: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, and volleyball, and wrestling.
- Women’s sports: basketball, bowling, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, and water polo, and wrestling.
- About one-third of Carthage students are involved in varsity intercollegiate athletics, and another one-third participate in intramural and club sports offered here (men’s bowling, curling, soccer, and co-ed ice hockey).