The Carthage campus is located on the northeast side of Kenosha, Wisconsin, along the Lake Michigan shoreline. Whether traveling north from Chicago (I-94 West) or south from Milwaukee (I-94 East), follow one of the routes below.
Route 1 — City Drive
- Take I-94 and exit at Highway 50 (Exit #344).
- Travel east for 6.4 miles on Highway 50 (75th Street) to Highway 32 (Sheridan Road).
- Turn left on Highway 32 and travel north for approximately 4.1 miles. The campus is located on the east side (along Lake Michigan).
Route 2 — Country Drive
- Take I-94 and follow the Carthage exit signs to Highway E (Exit #339).
- Travel east for 6.8 miles on Highway E to Highway 32.
- Turn right on Highway 32 and travel south for approximately one mile. The campus is located on the east side (along Lake Michigan).
There are three entrances into the campus. You may take any of these to Visitor Parking Lots A or H. See this campus map for parking lot locations.