The mission of the Carthage Alumni Association is to organize activities that meet the needs of alumni, helping them to develop lifelong relationships with their College.
The Association will work to unify all Carthage alumni for service to the College in the following areas:
- The development of financial support.
- The extension of public, community and church relations.
- Recruitment and retention of students.
- Student career planning and placement.
- The encouragement of academic distinction.
- Other ways consistent with the needs of Carthage.
The Association also shall identify needs alumni may have for services from the College and shall help implement programs to serve those needs.
The Alumni Association is represented by members of the Alumni Council.