Gifts from Carthage alumni, family, and supporters, like you, make student dreams a reality. The Carthage Fund supports financial aid, undergraduate research, student organizations, athletics, and the greater Carthage experience. Gifts of all sizes impact our students!
There are more than 24,000 Carthage alumni around the world, making a difference in their careers and communities.
- Read about the Carthage Beacon Awards
- Read the latest issue of The Carthaginian
- Carthage class notes
Recent News Stories
- Alumni NewsReconnect with fellow Carthaginians at Homecoming and Family Weekend Friday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Sept. 25.Read “Homecoming and Family Weekend tickets are going fast: Register now!”
- Top StoriesUnofficially, the fall 2022 entering class includes more than 740 freshmen and about 75 transfer students.Read “Carthage greets 800-plus promising new Firebirds”
- Alumni NewsJoin us in congratulating the 2022 Beacon Award recipients.Read “Congratulations to the 2022 Beacon Award winners!”
- The Bridge: Campus News
Anti-Racist Reading Group: Sign up by Oct. 3 to read ‘An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States’Read “Anti-Racist Reading Group: Sign up by Oct. 3 to read ‘An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States’”
Faculty, staff, students, and alumni are all invited to join The Anti-Racist Reading Group and to discuss Roxane Dunbar-Ortiz’s novel “An Indigenous People’s History of the United States.”
- The Bridge: ArtsRead “Join us for the annual Homecoming Concert tomorrow!”
The Homecoming Concert will feature performances by the Carthage Treble Choir, Carthage Choir, Wind Orchestra, and alumna and former Miss America Laura Kaeppler ’10.
- Top StoriesRead “Industry 4.0 expert Travis Hessman to speak at Carthage Oct. 27: Register now”
The Carthage Business and Professional Coalition will launch its 2022-23 luncheon series with manufacturing and tech expert Travis Hessman on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- The Bridge: KudosRead “Carthage Institute of Paleontology featured in multiple news outlets for recent expedition”
The successful 2022 field expedition of the Carthage Institute of Paleontology has netted stories in multiple news outlets.
- Stories of Impact,Student AchievementsAyanna Crenshaw ’23, a Racine native who is pursuing a major in marketing and a minor in public relations, navigated her way to a sales internship with the Milwaukee Bucks this summer.Read “Ayanna Crenshaw ’23 spends summer internship with Milwaukee Bucks”
- Innovation,Stories of Impact,Student AchievementsLydia Siegler ’23 was first introduced to LMI Packaging through The Aspire Program, Carthage’s four-year career development program. She has now worked onsite at the company for over a year.Read “Lydia Siegler ’23 utilizes The Aspire Program to gain internship at LMI Packaging”