The Aspire Center provides action-oriented career development resources that enable you to accomplish your professional goals.
- Apply for part-time/full-time jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Discover and register for upcoming Aspire-related events hosted on- and off-campus.
- Schedule an appointment with a career specialist through Navigate on OneLogin to develop a plan and use all of the tools here and more.
Learn and practice your interview skills, whether you’re interviewing for a job or graduate school.
- Big Interview is an online platform that can guide you through interview preparation and mock interviews.
- Vault can help you find out what it is really like to work for a company and give you insight into specific interviewing strategies.
Learn about career pathways and industries from in-depth career guides that examine economic trends, company rankings, and internship programs.
Find purpose when making critical choices about education, career, and employment. Evaluate interests, values, personality, and workplace preferences in four different assessments. Watch the How-To Instructions Here
Connect with other Carthaginians across the globe for networking, mentorship, and professional development opportunities. Build your Carthage community through meaningful connections that will result in life-long professional relationships.
Educate yourself on the power of LinkedIn in your professional journey by learning how to create a profile, define your brand, and connect with industry leaders across the world.
- Start with this LinkedIn guide to get an overview on how to start creating your own profile.
- Learn how to create a profile headline using expert tips on what to include.
- Learn how to write a profile summary to help your profile stand out.
- Read about tips for how to take and choose a profile photograph.
- Showcase some of your professional work in the featured section.
- Endorsements can add validity by backing up your work experience.
- Read some tips from experts on how to network with others on LinkedIn.
Thriving in Remote Work Situations
Not sure where to start with understanding professionalism when working remotely? Get tips compiled by Eleview Consulting for Carthage College.