Each year, Carthage Career Services hosts local and national organizations for the Fall Career Summit. Students and alumni meet with employers to discuss possible career and internship opportunities.
The Fall Career Summit will take place on Wednesday, October 25, 2017. If you have questions about the career summit, or you are interested in participating, contact the Director of Employer Relations and Internships at email@example.com or (262) 551-5934.
Learn about opportunities with attending employers
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter Credit Union (BCU)
- BMO Harris
- City Year
- CNH Industrial
- ELCA Outreach Center
- Hospice Alliance
- Jockey International, INC.
- Johnson Bank
- Kenosha Achievement Center (KAC)
- Kenosha County Division of Parks
- Kenosha Fire Department
- Kenosha News
- Kenosha Public Museums
- Knauz Automotive Group
- Lutheran Volunteer Corps
- Marquette University
- Midwestern University
- Northwestern Mutual
- Northwestern Mutual - Greater Milwaukee
- Rosalind Franklin University
- Speedway LLC
- The Commons
- United Hospital System
- United Way of Racine County
- Zilber School of Public Health at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
Companies will be on campus to meet with students and recent alumni about internships and job opportunities. All Carthage students and alumni are invited to attend. Professional attire (a suit) is strongly recommended. Students are strongly encouraged to visit Career Services before the event to have their resume reviewed and prepare for the fair.
Alumni Networking Gear Up
Join your Career Services team for an evening to polish your networking skills with your peers. Our staff will be there to give tips and feedback with the goal of sending prepared and confident students to the upcoming October events. Feel free to bring your resume for review and your appetite for a pizza dinner..
Are you a recruiter?
- Register online for the Fall 2017 Career Summit
- See additional information about logistics and planning
- For information about future on-campus recruiting opportunities, contact Career Services.