Office of Finance and Administrative Services
Is the Office of Finance and Administrative Services continuing to operate on site?
Yes, for the most part staff are on site and some may be working remotely. The best way to contact is through email:
- Elaine Biehn: Accounts Payable - email@example.com
- Vince Ceja: Financials - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacque Kruger: Budget & Grants - email@example.com
- Laura Martinson: Pcards & Purchasing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Morse: Deposits & Food plan liaison - email@example.com
- Greg Nichols: Endowments & General Accounting - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Schmitz: CFO - email@example.com
- Paul Schwegel: Insurance & Risk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Accounts Payable continue to pay invoices and how do I get my invoices to Accounts Payable if the staff are working remotely?
Yes, staff will continue to operate the office either onsite or remotely. To ensure timely payments of all invoices and checks requests should be emailed to email@example.com. If an electronic copy of your invoice or a scanner is not available, you may take a picture and email that picture as an attachment. Remember to authorize payment and indicate the proper account number on your documents.
What if I am expecting a reimbursement check and staff are working remotely?
All checks will be mailed to the address on file. Please ensure your address is updated with Accounts Payable staff. You can email Elaine Biehn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have a check request and need to pick up the check?
Please contact Elaine Biehn at email@example.com to make arrangements for pickup.
Who should I contact if I have a general question?
Contact Tina Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will promptly respond to your inquiry.