In order to create additional room for students, staff, and faculty to travel through campus safely while adhering to physical distancing, modifications to vehicular traffic patterns across campus have been made.
- Campus Drive is closed to vehicular traffic between Lentz Hall and the TARC. Only emergency and authorized vehicles will be able to use Campus Drive.
- Traffic barriers have been placed at the north end of Campus Drive just beyond the Lentz Hall parking lot, at the south end of Campus Drive just beyond the Todd Wehr Center, and again at the top of the South Upper parking lot.
- Vehicles can still enter and exit campus at all entrances.
- Both ends of Campus Drive remain open to two-way traffic.
- All parking lots remain open and accessible, including the Lentz Hall Lot and the 15-minute lot between the Campbell Student Union and The Tower.
- The Tarble Hall Lot remains open for authorized vehicles.
- The South Lower Lot will continue to offer an entrance and exit. (Note: This lot is still right turn only onto Alford Park Drive).
- The Carthage shuttle stop, outside the Todd Wehr Center, will remain in its current location.
- The stop for the Kenosha Transit buses and Wisconsin Coach Lines will be moved to the South Lower Lot.
- Two 15-minute parking spaces have been added in the South Upper parking lot for students who live in Tarble and Denhart halls to drop off and pick up their belongings.
Please note: During student arrival and move-in, Campus Drive will be open to one-way, southbound traffic one hour prior to the start of arrival and one hour after arrival ends.