Carthage will be expanding our cleaning protocols across campus. Common areas and bathrooms will be cleaned with increased frequency by Environmental Services staff. But keeping our community healthy will require all of us to do our part. Proper hand washing, hygiene, and frequent cleaning of surfaces will go a long way!
- Wash your hands frequently, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently, and when soap and water are not available.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating.
- Clean your laptop, keyboard, and phone regularly.
- Students: Take care to wipe down commonly used surfaces in your residence hall rooms: desk, door handles, fridge handle, etc.
- Employees: Take care to wipe down commonly used surfaces in your workplace before starting work each day.
- EVS staff will be focused on cleaning in the most critical areas of campus. Therefore, our entire community will have to do their part to assist with sanitizing and cleaning our campus environment.