The Office of Communications is here to assist you with your marketing and communications needs. If you know what type of service you need, please scan the list below and fill out the appropriate form. If you are uncertain about what you need, and want some help sorting out the possibilities, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Communications maintains the Carthage website, and works with content managers across campus to keep their sections of the Carthage website updated, accurate, exciting, and fresh. If you oversee a Carthage department, office, or program and would like to update your website, or if you see something on the Carthage website that needs an update, please fill out the Web Update Request Form.
The Office of Communications creates print publications for Carthage including the quarterly Carthaginian magazine, the Admissions viewbook, postcards, brochures, posters, and programs for Carthage events. If you need a printed publication for your office, department, or upcoming event, please fill out the Print Project Request Form.
Writing and Copy Editing
The Office of Communications has a team of writers, as well as student writers, to help tell the Carthage story in our print and online publications. News and feature articles are published on our website; in monthly e-newsletters sent to Carthage parents, friends, and alumni; and in the quarterly Carthaginian magazine. We also post news, photographs, and video to the College’s social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr and YouTube. If you have an idea for an article for our website, the Carthaginian, or other Carthage publications, please fill out the Story Idea Submission Form.
The Office of Communications helps promote Carthage events to the campus community, as well as the region and beyond.
- If you have an upcoming campus event that needs promotion, please add your event to the main Carthage calendar and/or submit a news story to The Bridge.
- If you need additional promotion assistance, such as a website for your event, print posters, advertising, a news release, a program, tickets, etc., please contact us at email@example.com
The Office of Communications operates all of the College’s main social media accounts and acts as a resource for departments and organizations across campus and their social media needs. If you would like some help starting or enhancing a social media platform, contact Tom Applegarth at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Carthage social media as a whole, feel free to visit www.carthage.edu/connect.
If you would like us to alert the news media about an upcoming event, guest speaker, or accomplishment (your own or that of a colleague or student), our office can assist you in crafting and distributing a release to area media.
Please fill out the Media Relations Request Form.
Video and Photography
The Office of Communications may be able to assist you with your video and photography needs.
- If you have an idea for a marketing or promotional video for the College, please contact Elizabeth Young at email@example.com
- If you are hosting an upcoming event and would like your event to be streamed live on the Carthage website, please contact Mike Love at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to utilize Carthage photography services, please fill out the Photo Request Form.
- If you are requesting photographs or the Carthage logo, please visit the Tools & Resources section of this website.
Do you need new Carthage College business cards? Please complete the Business Card Request form. Your department will be charged the expense for your new business cards. Price depends on quantity. See form for details.